Friday, July 10, 2009

My first two lectures to the IM Intern Class of 2012

On July first I gave a lecture on IV fluids, total body water and hyponatremia. This handout is similar to the lecture I give to the medical students titled sodium and water. It adds a half baked section on potassium but this handout really needs to have th sodium section tightened up and shortened, the potassium section finished and short sections on the treatment of phos, magnesium and calcium disorders.
  • Here is the PDF
  • Here is the native Pages documentin case you use Pages and are interested in finishing this work in progress.
On July 9th I gave a lecture on acute renal failure. The handout is 28 5.5 x 8.5 pages. The book is designed as a workshop with questions and points for discussion throughout.
  • Here is the PDF of the 28 page handout. It is very readable and one of the best handouts I have put together.
  • Here is the native Pages document in case you use Pages and are interested in editing my masterpiece.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...