Sunday, October 20, 2013

Kidney Week Approaches!

This year for the first time (that I am aware of) Kidney Week is in Atlanta.

I was lucky enough to get both an abstract and oral presentation accepted. Both are on social media.

The Oral presentation is on the lessons from NephMadness. I will be speaking at 5:30 on Friday, November 8, in Room 409. The session is titled Nephrology Education and Research and runs from 4:30 to 6:30.


The poster presentation is on Thursday November 7 from 10 to 12. The poster is a review of productivity, longevity and consistency in nephrology blogs. It is poster number TH-PO880.


I would love to meet any readers of the blog, so stop by. Also if you post your abstract/poster information as a comment to this post I will make every effort to visit your poster and review it on PBFluids.com from a design and nephrology perspective. Think of it as The Blogger Eye for the Scientist Guy.

See you in Atlanta!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...