Thursday, August 16, 2012

How well do you know the nephrology blogosphere?

I was reading Andrew Sullivan's The Daily Dish the other day and came across this blurb:
The current Ryan budget will impact today's seniors immediately, due to its cuts to Medicaid. I blog about dialysis; here's how the Ryan budget plays out in the provision of dialysis:
The blurb is from an e-mail and Sullivan does not name the author or give a link back. You should read the whole post. It is well written and very clear. The author opened my eyes about the importance of Medicaid to incenter dialysis.

After I finished it, I wondered who the author was. After a minute I sent off an e-mail to my best guess and today I received an e-mail telling me I was right.

Can you guess the author. Put your guess in the comments.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...