Friday, September 11, 2009

Most insulting/funny sentence ever from a consulting doc

I have a new patient that I inherited from a former colleague. She came to me with a letter from her ophthalmologist addressed to the patient that she was suppposed to give to her primary care doctor and nephrologist.

Here is the money quote:
I am going to give you a copy of Harrison's textbook to look for secondary causes of hypertension.
When the patient came in she didn't have the book so I have no idea how to re-run her work-up of secondary hypertension (which had been done multiple times in the past).

Hey asshole, next time you have a bad outcome on one of your patients I'll make sure I send you a copy of Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach. What a dick.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...